Sunday, July 24, 2011

Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah Those Wildwood Days!

My daughter is going to the shore tomorrow with the other side of her family for the week.  I won't see my princess until Thursday.  I love the shore, especially Wildwood!  I've been going to this barrier island in New Jersey for as long as I can remember.  It is a big tourist spot for us Philly people, Canadians, and one other place that I forget where.  They have the best rides!  All the best rides are here (minus the awesome Haunted House and Haunted Boats and the Golden Nugget!) - the Great Nor'Easter, the Sea Serpent, the Great White, the Flitzer, the log flume...I could go on and on!  And the beach!  It's big but its great!  Sam's Pizza, Curley's Fries, Douglass Fudge!  My stomach growled just thinking about all that.  I'm thinking about it so much, I can smell it - the ocean and beach and food.  I just want to go down tomorrow, go to sleep on the beach for a little bit (lathered up in baby oil - don't lecture me about suncreen!), wake up and clean off then take a walk on the 2-mile boardwalk, eat, and go on rides!  I love it so much down there!  I would definitely move there.  It's great!  Oh, and "Watch the TramCar please!"



No comments:

Post a Comment