Friday, July 15, 2011

The Road to Success is Always Under Construction

I'm hungry and I have to pee but I'm too lazy to get up and go downstairs to go to the bathroom and to the kitchen.  Hell, who wants to walk back up two flights of stairs anyway?!  It's 2:30 AM and I'm still awake - nothing new.  I was pretty tired earlier but my daughter decided not to go to bed (again) and was up until almost 1.  Fun.  Every time I want to go to bed at a reasonable hour and every time I have to wake up early she does this.  I think she does it on purpose.  I have a therapy appointment at 10 then an ultrasound scheduled for 12 and after that, I have to go to CCIS to take care of my child care stuff.  Jimmy and I are taking the babes to the zoo afterwards, not that she deserves it after tonight.  Terrible Twos?  She hit those over a year ago, when she turned one.

I know it's only July (only?!) but the holidays are coming!  Eek!  At least I'll only be 7 months pregnant then and won't have to worry about buying gifts for another child until next year.  My mom told me my whole life that time flies as you get older.  I never believed her.  At least I started to get ahead.  Got my daughter, niece, and nephew each a cute little suitcase.  I got the girls Disney princess and my nephew Cars (it's actually shaped like a car!).  I put together a stocking stuffer list since that is so easy to do for everyone and it's always good to have some extras for those last-minute gifts that you forgot (or unexpected guests).  Start buying more stuff with my next pay...or maybe the one after since my next one is going to completely suck.

I wanna make some brownies.  But it's 2:35 in the morning so I think I'll pass on that.

Due date!  February 26.  It's so fucking far!  No alcohol for me on New Years.  Boo!  St. Paddy's Day, I'll really be looking forward to you!

I want some Cherry Coke but it's all gone.  Maybe I will take that trip downstairs.  The hunger passed but I'm fucking thirsty!!  Well, better go before I piss myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment