Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tastykakes!

If you are fortunate enough to live in Philly or it's surrounding areas, you are fortunate enough to have experienced the delicious taste of Tastykakes (I sound like a commercial - talk about free promotion!).  If you have never had a Tastykake, I feel sorry for you.  Peanut Butter Tandy Kakes, Jelly Krimpets, Tasty Klair Pie.  They just came out with a limited edition pie, Pineapple and Cheese (basically a gooey, delicious pineapple cheesecake).  I remember when the krimpets actually had jelly in them and the tandy kakes had a lot of peanut butter.  Definitely skimp now but still delicious, especially the tandy kakes, my favorite.  What I'm really pissed about though is the fact that they don't make Tasty Klair Pies in the summer.  I'm dying for one right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment